Our newsletters are sent out by e-mail every month. We’ll be posting PDFs of them here about 2 weeks after we send them out to our members. Our newsletters are meant to be read in their on-line mail out format, so we don’t advise printing them. Sometimes, they’re quite long and the photos don’t allow them to paginate well.
Just click on the photos to see the newsletters. Enjoy!
At Christmas, we take the time to say thank you to all the incredible people and sponsors who help us do what we do.
We put our heads together and came up with a list of great gift ideas for the Friend in your life. From the really inexpensive to the somewhat less so, you’ll find something in here you should put on your list.
- October trail care update and season summary
- Board update
- Big Wild Bucks reminder
- The Movies of Kananaskis: Snow Dogs
- Kananaskis’s Special Places: Fossil beds
October 2012 Featured Contents:
- September trail care update
- Executive update
- The Movies of Kananaskis: RV
- Kananaskis’ Special Places: Sand dunes
- Help Wanted
September 2012 Featured Contents:
- August trail care update.
- Invitation to join the HELS project, tracking 4 High Elevation Localized Species.
- First of a series on Kananaskis’ Special Places: Rock Glaciers.